We had a great trip. The instructors and other staff have all been really good with the children. The rooms were well thought out so the children could be monitored. I really liked the responsibility the children had when taking part in activities. J Anderson - School visit June 2011
"I wanted to say a very big thank you to yourself and all the staff at Loch Insh. Without exception we had a wonderful few days with you: our welcome was warm; the accommodation ideal; the food delicious and plentiful; the setting beautiful; the weather good; the skiing great fun! We've all come back with so many memories and we have so much more to talk about now! I would definately recommend Loch Insh to anyone - it seemed to have something for everyone and I would enjoy coming back without children to enjoy the everything else that is on offer! Thank you for all your assistance before the trip to ensure we got the most out of our days with you. My only complaint would be that three days isn't long enough - we were only just getting the hang of it when it was time to pack up and come home! With grateful thanks to everyone."
Carol - Kilchattan Primary School
Isle of Colonsay
25 Feb 2011
"Thank you for being so helpful and kind to us all. Thanks for the great food, the lovely room and the fantastic activities. We all enjoyed the lovely trip and hope to come again soon"
P7CY Kingswell 4/9/10
"You are a complete destination - no reason to venture out for anything"
Top 10 Reasons to choose Loch Insh for your Trip
Here’s the deal!
- We offer free accommodation preview weekends for you to come and try out some of the activities at the centre for yourself please ask about this option running every weekend in September ( max two staff per school)
- We offer a free weekend to your party leaders after you have been as a thank you for coming. You have to fight over who gets to go! We will allocate your group of leaders or friends a log cabin for the weekend towards the end of the year.
- We offer 1 place for every 10 paying children
- We offer free places to Bus drivers
- We offer subsidized places depending on group sizes for additional staff and carers nurses etc..
- We offer subsidized places if you are the group leader and want to bring a member of your own family.
- We offer free visits to your group base to show you our introduction DVD and tell you all about what to expect one of our chief instructors will do this. Get to meet us and ask the questions face to face its more personal! You can do this before or after you have booked. If you are still making up your mind or once you have to inform the parents of where you have chosen to go.
- We provide if needed risk assessments for all the activities and general centre life. These are available on our website. These are updated annually.
- Our centres are approved by various regions and have been inspected as such. Every year hundreds of schools entrust us to deliver their outdoor education experience.
- Our staff are there to help you. Once you arrive at Loch Insh our whole team of professionally trained staff and the Freshwater family are there to look after you and your group. We are here to administer offer advice and deliver. From initial enquiry through planning to completion the team has in depth knowledge of all the options if you have a question just ask they will be happy to help you make the right decision.
Click on an option below to find out more.